Perfect Skin Moisturizer
Always moisturize your skin before applying the foundation even if your skin is oily. should be applied daily , even if you aren’t going to apply makeup. should always be applied to a clean and toned face. Always make sure your hands are clean before applying. You can wear a sunscreen. Make sure it is […]
Chi tiết sản phẩm
- Always moisturize your skin before applying the foundation even if your skin is oily.
- should be applied daily , even if you aren’t going to apply makeup.
- should always be applied to a clean and toned face.
- Always make sure your hands are clean before applying.
- You can wear a sunscreen.
- Make sure it is appropriate for your skin type.
- To help trap the water in the surface cells apply to a wet face.
- Don’t use heavy moisturizer unless your skin is very dry.
- If your foundation disappear within few hours of application, or drags when you blend it that means that probably your skin needs more moisturizer.
- Always apply after face exfoliation, because exfoliating causes your skin to dry out.
- Never use heavy creams or moisturizers around the eyes as these could irritate your eyes.
- The better the quality the more protection from dryness it will give you
- Use a light-reflecting on the skin – it will make your skin looking glowing and beautiful.
- Never keep your moisturizer in the bathroom as you may get water in it, which can spread bacteria.
- A moisturizer will work best if you apply it to damp skin.
- If you don’t want to use a foundation, buy a tinted – it covers up minor imperfections, hydrates and delivers sun protection.
Ideal for these Concerns: Aging Skin, Free Radical Damage, Dryness and Dehydration, Redness
Ideal for these Skin Types: Dry Skin
Aging Skin: Loss of Firmness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Moisturizers: Face Moisturizer
Skin Care: Skin Repair Moisturizers
Preferences: Professional Strength
Ratings: 5 Star Rating