A Beginning Textbook of Lhasa Tibetan (with Audio) by Ellen Bartee, Nyima Droma
By Ellen Bartee, Nyima Droma
Read or Download A Beginning Textbook of Lhasa Tibetan (with Audio) PDF
Best textbook books
Commonplace Nanofabrics in rising applied sciences offers a deep perception into either fabrication and layout points of rising semiconductor applied sciences, that characterize strength applicants for the post-CMOS period. Its procedure is exclusive, throughout assorted fields, and it deals a synergetic view for a public of other groups starting from technologists, to circuit designers, and computing device scientists.
Offering a complete review of the importance of the glaciers, ice caps and ice sheets of Antarctica and Greenland, this examine stories the speculation in the back of climatological observations. It describes current modelling reviews and envisioned destiny adjustments within the mass balances of those key symptoms of worldwide weather swap.
This e-book, including specifically ready on-line fabric freely obtainable to our readers, presents an entire creation to computer studying, the know-how that permits computational structures to adaptively increase their functionality with adventure collected from the saw information. Such ideas are broadly utilized in engineering, technology, finance, and trade.
Initially released in 2001, the Textbook of Palliative Nursing has develop into the normal textual content for the sector of hospice and palliative care nursing. during this new version, the authors and editors have up-to-date every one bankruptcy to make sure that the content material is evidence-based and present references are integrated.
- Introductory Chemistry (4th Edition)
- Biological Psychology (12th Edition)
- Everything's an Argument with Readings (6th Edition)
- Modelling radiocesium in lakes and coastal areas — new approaches for ecosystem modellers: A textbook with Internet support
- Textbook of Anaesthesia, Fourth Edition
- Liberty, Equality, and Power: A History of the American People, Volume 1: To 1877
Extra info for A Beginning Textbook of Lhasa Tibetan (with Audio)
Have you married? No, I have not married. Aah, How old are you this year? I am 30 years old. Atsi! When are you going to marry? I don't know. I don't have a boyfriend right now. Well, I have an acquaintance. Tomorrow I will introduce you. Thank-you, but tomorrow I have something to do. Then, later on... Never mind. It's a hassle, right? OK... 5H NO V NO NO 18. ^ ' 3 exclamation of surprise 19. I 3 ! to do (hon) verbalizer (see Lesson thirteen) NO" 2. T\ to do, verbalizer ( q S q past) 4. * C ' ^ ' §«J| to get married •** 2 0 .
10. ^ to look at 2 1 . ^ to be afraid 22. 11. ^ 12. Sfa'5f| ^ ^ to thirst to send, verbalizer 33 ^ sure, OK student SAY IT RIGHT: W\**'% is pronounced as ^ [lese] in Lhasa speech. Many words in Lhasa speech have a very light second syllable; ^ ^ ' ^ one of these and is often pronounced ^ is [les]. Listen to the way your teacher and the speaker on the tape says it. Remember that ^ is usually pronounced as ^ [wa]. ^ is pronounced ^ [fi]. GRAMMAR 33 'Verbalizers', particularly 3 ^ sixteen. 56 ^ ^ and $**], are covered in more detail in chapter I.
22 Questions that express who, what, when, where, why, how, and which. 23 In WH questions, ^ is often used when asking a person a direct question about themselves. It seems to take away some of the potential harshness of such a question. 38 B. Interrogative with the question particle ^ 1 pronoun + nationality C. Statement with the postposition24 pronoun + place name + + ^ ' / ^ + *^1 ^ ^ ^ + ^^i/ ^| V* D. Stating one's nationality pronoun nationality ^ / ^1 These patterns are based on the correspondence of person with verb marking in Tibetan.